Tax Sale Properties
July 23, 2019, 04:43:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tax List Property Listings Forum

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Tax Sale Property Main Site
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rob is right on the ball this morning with new listings  (Read 33646 times)
Dave2
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 06:08:09 PM »

all this talk makes me think that everyone is interested Smiley... See you all at the opening

Baller:

If you really want to make money on this tax sale; I have a suggestion after having driven by it yesterday because I had a business trip to Ottawa.  

1) Buy yourself a tow truck; equipped with a full set of chains; studded winter tires and a dump on the back full of sand and four wheel drive.  
2) Station yourself at the corner of Bannockburn and highway 62 (highway between Madoc and Bancroft)
3) Bannockburn is sheer ice between 62 and the road that goes by the tax sale property.  
4) Ask for a suitable towing rate to all the Toronto drivers who want to visit the property.
 5) Retire rich.  I figure from each visitor you should get an average of a half dozen tows.  

Seriously guys and girls don't visit this one unless you are properly prepared for winter driving;
My accomplice had his four wheel drive on full time as he tried to go over Bannockburn and Island road  had lots of sand in back and it was a bastard to drive.

Not much to see from road other then typical Haliburton.  One thing I did notice for the first time ever in a tax sale; an electic fence surrounds the property that might give an indication that visitors are not welcome.  More later after I check something.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:22:36 PM by Dave2 » Logged
netpred
Advanced

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2012, 06:57:55 PM »

One thing I did notice for the first time ever in a tax sale; an electic fence surrounds the property that might give an indication that visitors are not welcome.  More later after I check something.

Dave my friend, you are once again mistaken. The electric fence is not to keep people out, but to keep people in. Anyone for dinner?
Pfm1011
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 09:51:10 PM »

; an electic fence surrounds the property that might give an indication that visitors are not welcome.  More later after I check something.

Madoc Council  6 Dec 2004   Blackburn - that letters be sent to Mr. David ******* of Cooper requesting that he remove the electric fence from the edge of Bailey Road or move it back further from the edge of the road. 

I found that earlier and thought they meant horse fence..apparently not.....ok  everyone chant..  Ruby Ridge Ruby Ridge       and of course..... This land is our land ..back off government
Dave2
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2012, 03:05:55 AM »

This land is our land ..back off government

First this thread seems to be taking on a life of its own and is getting too complicated.  As the kidnapped originator I am going to reorganize it and get back to basics.  There are some very serious and unusual issues here that I have not run into before and we might as well use this forum to try to get some use out of this property that will redeem.

Netpred you are hereby notified that I withdraw my offer to bet against redemption.  I will not even accept odds of 300 beers to one.  

Next onto business.  For those of you who dream of your nice little place in the country be prepared for a very verry huge legal bill in the unlikely event that this did not redeem and you even won the tax sale.  I estimate $50,000 - $100,000 legals post tax sale to start. By the time we are done with this one it may even be featured in the next edition of Rob's new book.  

I am going to reorganize this into 3 separate threads.

Madoc 1 is the base property and tax sale info (eg. value etc) around it.
Madoc 2 is the serious legal question of ownership related issuses.  PFM to the contrary
they are serious enough that THIS PROPERTY IS NOT REGISTERED IN LAND TITLES. THEY APPARENTLY CAN'T DO IT?Huh??
Madoc 3 is the watercourse the lake and most importantly the ALLEDGLY ILLEGAL dam that appears to be constructed on the NEIGHBOURING PROPERTY. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT GOT IT YET; BYE BYE DAM; BYE BYE LAKE AND GUESS WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:16:41 AM by Dave2 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: