Tax Sale Forum > Properties for sale

Sale of 99 acres in Haliburton

(1/3) > >>

RichD:
Any one interested in buying 99 acres just outside of Haliburton? Excellent hunting property. We are in the process of putting a driveway onto the property and then will be listing with an agent. It's 5 miles south of Haliburton, main skidoo/ATV trail runs across the entrance. Two creeks and two small ponds the rest is high and dry

Rob:
That is a large piece of land.  Any additional information I believe would be helpful for property hunters. 

What price are you looking to sell this at?
What are the Annual taxes?
Photos of parts of the property would be great as well.

For people interested you might want to inquire privately (its completely up to you).  On the side of this message is RichD username look below and you will find three logos.  The middle logo will let you send an email directly to RichD.  Beside that logo to the right you will find another logo with an IM message on it.  Use this option if you want to inquire about this property but do not want to give out your email address(by sending an email directly), the message will be sent through the forum and appear as a private message to RichD.

RichD:
Hi Rob,

Ya, I fogot to include the price We'll be listing it for $79,900.00 as far as photos go I'll have to wait till my techno geek :-\ wife gets  back to help with that, Ive got lots to learn. The taxes are only about $180.00 a year
Thanks Rich

Frank:
Sorry Rich

I'm not interested in your 99 acres.  I see you are logging it first, good idea.  I have a friend that bought a similar sized property around Minden, and he made more from the logs than he paid for the property - he called it a 'sleeper'. 

I do however have a coupla properties of my own that I will be listing shortly.  Since I bought the Gravenhurst property I have no further use for them. 
The first is a cottage lot - approx one acre, road access year round with all amenities year round - on a small lake about five minutes east of Parry Sound.
The second is a 1.5 acre property that has a 500 square foot cabin on it and dock (boat access only - 5 min. from marina at a lodge) on a good size lake - lots of crown land, in Temagami.

Anyone interested, let me know - and I will be glad to supply you with more info., I plan to list both of these beginning of April.

Logical:

--- Quote from: RichD on March 02, 2006, 08:48:12 PM ---Any one interested in buying 99 acres just outside of Haliburton? Excellent hunting property. We are in the process of putting a driveway onto the property and then will be listing with an agent. It's 5 miles south of Haliburton, main skidoo/ATV trail runs across the entrance. Two creeks and two small ponds the rest is high and dry

--- End quote ---

I thought you werent impressed with the property....why would anyone else be?  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version