Tax Sale Forum > New Brunswick Tax Sale Properties

New Brunswick Tax Sale Property Listings

(1/3) > >>

Rob:
Is anyone interested in New Brunswick tax sale property listings?

n6seamus:
Yes, in the Westmorland area. I just discovered this site. I would be interested in vacant land or with buildings. My son just bought from Dignam.ca and I know they buy from tax sales.

worldjohn:
Yes, where would one find the listings?

Dave2:
Worldjohn:

I had looked at New Brunswick but concluded in the past it was unworkable unless you were a local.  Quoting from a 2006 post this I found said it best:

Tax sales are done through a public auction which one must attend, and if one has the winning bid they must submit full payment immediately. Even after this is done, the property is still not yours....the previous owner(s) have 90 days in which they can redeem their property. The good news is that in order to redeem the property, the previous owner must pay the purchaser (from the tax sale) the purchase price, plus 15%, plus all costs related to the purchase of the property (title search, lawyer fees, etc.).

Love to get some but unless your name is Irving tough to change the rules.  Anyone know if rules have changed?  It might even give me a chance to avoid Bigfoot.  ;D

Dave2

netpred:
Who's Bigfoot? lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version