Tax Sale Forum > Property Information

Grey Highlands 80 acres...Retirement plans crushed again.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pfm1011:

[/quote]

Where did you get the results? I was driving away and had bad reception. I wasn't the high bidder, but I would like to see the results for fun.
[/quote]

I wrote them down during the zoom . Like I said I was logged off for awhile so missed some.   Lost interest when I was severely taken out by a couple bids. 

Jayz:
The winner also has to consider: although 80ac it is, it's surprisingly undersized and short on the frontage to build on according to the town's Zone Provisions. I believe it can be resolved through the town's COA, but there will be hurdles let alone extra fees and costs.

Pfm1011:

--- Quote from: Jayz on April 19, 2021, 05:32:54 PM ---The winner also has to consider: although 80ac it is, it's surprisingly undersized and short on the frontage to build on according to the town's Zone Provisions. I believe it can be resolved through the town's COA, but there will be hurdles let alone extra fees and costs.

--- End quote ---

it was 600 frontage.... not an issue

Pfm1011:

[/quote]

Maybe time to invest in French wine after the recent frost.   At worst you get to drink your investment.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/business/france-wine-production-losses/index.html
[/quote]

Its ok ...  Lived in Madrid and now I only drink Rioja

Jayz:

--- Quote from: Pfm1011 on April 22, 2021, 04:56:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jayz on April 19, 2021, 05:32:54 PM ---The winner also has to consider: although 80ac it is, it's surprisingly undersized and short on the frontage to build on according to the town's Zone Provisions. I believe it can be resolved through the town's COA, but there will be hurdles let alone extra fees and costs.

--- End quote ---

it was 600 frontage.... not an issue

--- End quote ---

Minimum lot frontage 200 metres = 656 ft
Minimum lot area = 40 hectares = 98.8 acres

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version