Tax Sale Forum > British Columbia Tax Sale Properties

about property you bought after one year redemption period

(1/2) > >>

aaa:
what are you supposed to do if the original owner doesn't move out after the property transferred to you? does it cause lawsuit or what?

Rob:
Good question,

You go to court and begin the eviction process.  If they fail to leave within a period of time, you bring the sheriff with you and they will assist in arresting and evicting. 

But the person could be a renter, that could have a contract that you may need to honor.  In that case, the rent will go to you.

aaa:
thank you for your answer. it's very helpful. i just wonder if people interested in tax sales might organize together as a team to participate in tax sales this year.

Pfm1011:

--- Quote from: aaa on August 20, 2009, 07:57:46 PM --- i just wonder if people interested in tax sales might organize together as a team to participate in tax sales this year.

--- End quote ---

Since you are new ..we will forgive you..   

We do not team up..we are all competition , we just share info to prevent wasting our time on junk, we then go to good pieces and try to beat each other at the bids

aaa:

--- Quote from: Rob on August 20, 2009, 01:00:21 AM ---Good question,

You go to court and begin the eviction process.  If they fail to leave within a period of time, you bring the sheriff with you and they will assist in arresting and evicting. 

But the person could be a renter, that could have a contract that you may need to honor.  In that case, the rent will go to you.

--- End quote ---

i saw an article on this forum that eviction takes a long time and costs more money. i just wanna know how long actually it takes and how much you gotta put in the procedure?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version