Tax Sale Forum > Properties for sale

Commission Rate for sale of property owned by fellow board members

(1/1)

Dave2:
Is there any precedent for the expected commission rate on the sale of any property owned by a fellow member of this board.  I am willing to take something in liquid refreshments but worried about the potential damage to my liver.   ;D

Rob:
I thinks around 5.5 percent for beer or ale.  12-15 percent for wine.  :)

netpred:

--- Quote from: Dave2 on May 27, 2010, 02:23:03 AM ---Is there any precedent for the expected commission rate on the sale of any property owned by a fellow member of this board.  I am willing to take something in liquid refreshments but worried about the potential damage to my liver.   ;D

--- End quote ---

Are you selling your own property or putting a vendor and purchaser together? On your own deal I don't think that you can tack on commission since vendor is responsible normally for the commission. In other cases, I would think no more than MLS and probably less but not less than 3%.

Just my two cents.

Dave2:
The owner is a regular member of this board who did a good buy on one of a kind property.
It is the type of property that there is a very thin market for buyer and seller.  Trying to help him get his base price for which a couple of brewski would be sufficient.  

Also Trying to help him get a premium price for which I hope he remembers me.

Dave2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version