Tax Sale Properties
April 12, 2021, 05:40:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tax List Property Listings Forum

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Tax Sale Property Main Site
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Tax Sales  (Read 1929 times)
forcantel

View Profile Email
« on: December 22, 2020, 11:34:43 AM »

I'm new to tax sales, but I have experience with rentals and other real estate.  My question is regarding contacting the registered owners of the property that is scheduled to go up for tax sale and entering into an agreement with the owner to purchase the property and pay off the tax lien prior to closing.  Has anyone done this, is this common, are there any pitfalls, drawbacks, legal issues in doing this maneuver?  Has anyone had success doing this?  Thank you all for your responses in advance.  
mountainman
Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 12:26:38 PM »

I'm new to tax sales, but I have experience with rentals and other real estate.  My question is regarding contacting the registered owners of the property that is scheduled to go up for tax sale and entering into an agreement with the owner to purchase the property and pay off the tax lien prior to closing.  Has anyone done this, is this common, are there any pitfalls, drawbacks, legal issues in doing this maneuver?  Has anyone had success doing this?  Thank you all for your responses in advance.  

I am Mountainman

RUN

this will be fun,

Ahem

Pfm?

For I am Mountainman

Pfm1011
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 04:26:56 PM »

I'm biting my tongue .....

forcantel