Tax Sale Forum > Property Information

Rideau Lakes

(1/2) > >>

adavidso:
I checked out the cottage on Kanes Bay yesterday.  The owner said that she had or was going to pay her taxes, so don't expect that one to make it to the sale...  There was also a fairly significant drop to the water on that property.

Deal-hunter:
I wondered about that one. It looked too neat and tidy for a place the owners were going to just going to walk away from. I guess we'll see if it gets cancelled.

adavidso:
She had a nice vehicle, I think that the odds are extremely low that she won't pay.  Good luck at the sale.

speedfreeksteve:
Personally, I think that talking to the owner is a bad idea. You would have had a much better chance if you didn't remind them to pay their taxes.

--- Quote from: adavidso on September 23, 2007, 08:54:34 PM ---I checked out the cottage on Kanes Bay yesterday.  The owner said that she had or was going to pay her taxes, so don't expect that one to make it to the sale...  There was also a fairly significant drop to the water on that property.

--- End quote ---

bee:
Anyone visited farm house on 120 AC, that is for sale too? Please respond. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version